The Tourist Tram Line "0"
You can see Szczecin from the old tram, which ride through city every summer Sunday.
While a tour you can see the most interesting places and monuments in Szczecin.
The Tourist tram line "0" is operated by historical wagons type N and 4N.
Places and monuments worth to see during riding:
- Main Railway Station
- Monument with the Anchor
- Harbour Gate
- Neo-Renaissance Post Office No. 2
- Building of the National Museum and 13 Muse's Club
- Diet's Palace
- Royal Gate
- Żeromski Park
- Pazim Complex
- Grunwaldzki Square
- Piastów Avenue and Jagiellońska Street
- Former Hospital Complex
- Tram Depot at Piotra Skargi Street
- Wojska Polskiego Avenue
- West Pomeranian University of Technology (ZUT)
- "Pomorzany"- Typical Urban Estates of the 70s and 80s of the 20th century
- Bosman Brewery
- Tram Depot at Kolumba Street